Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Crafty Divas December Challenge-Trishell Mermaid

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new card i make for Crafty Divas new challenge. The theme is Christmas. I am using The Greeting Farm- Trishell Mermaid . She is soo beautiful and i really love her! Here is the card

Here is the close up of the image, i using copic marker to colour it. Plus can you see the beautiful flowers? I also add some snowtex on it. Colouring her using copic marker, sakura gelpen and some twinkle of stella.

Here is the close up of the image, can you see the sparkle from golden mirror cardstock? Lovee it!

Ingredient:
- misti


I hope you all like my notes. Don't forget to enter our challenge for chances to get Craft Divas $20GC. You can also find Crafty Divas Facebook page here. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

will enter my card into:
 http://thegreetingfarm.com/?p=7261

No comments:

Post a Comment