Thursday, February 23, 2017

Crafty Divas February Challenge Reminder-Farewell Post

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new card i make for Crafty Divas new challenge. The theme is All about Love! Here is the card i make using The Greeting Farm-Happy Ever After stamp set. He is so cute! Decided to make cas card with it. Here is the cute prince charming. And here is the close up of the image. Coloured using copic markers, sakura gelpen and white pencil clour.

 With a deep regret..this is my last inspiration project for Crafty Divas. Real life is too overwhelming for me right now. With 6yo and 1,7yo kids..Work and House to take care off.. I must step down from some my DT. This past 7 months is such an honour for me to be working with Mell, the owner of Crafty Divas. She is a nice person. I guaranteed that you will not regret buying from her.

I hope you all like my simple card. Don't forget to enter our challenge for chances to get Craft Divas $20GC. You can also find Crafty Divas Facebook page here. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment