Monday, November 20, 2017

Aurora Wings Challenge #61-Metallics

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new card i make for Aurora Wings new challenge. Our theme is Metallics. I am using the cute Holly Sprite, perfect for upcoming Christmas ^^ Make a scene in a card for this cutie.

Here is the close up of her. Can you see the metallics part on her coat? I am using Midas Touch blue metallic foil on it. Also colour the image with my copic markers and sakura gelpen.

The forest scene are created using Tattered Lace flectere dies. So easy and have beautiful cut. I colour the background with my Distress Ink. Love the soft watercolour. The background paper is from Maja Design. Here is the detailed picture from the card.


I hope you all like my simple card. Don't forget to enter our challenge! You can see other talented DT project here See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

2 comments:

  1. Isn't she precious in her shiny blue coat, Silvia! What an adorable scene you've created for her. Your projects always delight with your whimsical magical touch. So adorable. What a fabulous card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this cute forest scene you created for the Holly Sprite. Using shades of red for the holly leaves is brilliant - such an unexpected color, yet undeniably festive! I always get lost in the details of your work, which is always so enchanting and magical. Thank you so much for this beautiful inspiration for our latest challenge at AW. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete